Uses forklift to move material on daily basis ensuring proper handling and no damage to material being moved.
- Uses forklift to move material to locations as instructed; ensures proper stacking in to allotted bins.
- Assists production team on pipes/fittings product transfer into yard/stores and arrange physical stock with proper identification marks onto the racks.
- Assists in organizing space and fulfills storage / binning requirements
- Assists for periodic cycle physical count.
- Responsible in picking, loading and offloading of stock items.
- Accurately marks stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Ensures regular maintenance of vehicles to eliminate break down.
- Complies with standard operating procedures and HSE guidelines.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in forklift operation (Middle East, preferably in UAE) manufacturing or forwarding or construction environment
- Technical knowledge of forklift equipment.
- Valid license for forklift operations.
- Verbal English communication skills.