To perform and carry out specific tasks assigned or process and ensure to delivery of target are met according to production requirements or work orders.
- Perform to operate extruder machines, downstream equipment’s, socketing Machines -Online /offline or other specific production process on daily basis.
- Perform a diverse range of tasks related to operating a variety of manufacturing equipment utilized in the production of various products (i.e. opening, closing, mixing, filling, loading, inserting parts, capping products, tightening lids, sealing, regrinding, grinding, socketing, ring cutting, assembly, etc.)
- Reviewing previous shift’s production with operator being relieved and submit report as required.
- Perform removing parts from mold or conveyor; inspecting parts, trim or mill per production specifications, etc.
- Contacting technician or supervisor if parts do not meet quality standard as defined.
- Recording scrap or non-conforming products on control sheet and place it accordingly.
- Responsible of maintaining cleanliness of equipment, work area and keeping it safe.
- Observe and comply to safety rules and regulations.
- Carry out housekeeping in the plant and working environment.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Industrial Trade Certificate or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in similar industry
- Knowledge and experience in molding process/ Mixing / Processing skills a plus.
- Good physical condition.
- Can communicate in English.