Overall responsibility to further develop and implement group marketing strategies of Corys Piping Systems with the aim of driving growth and improving brand visibility to support sales activities. The job holder will lead a team of Marketing and Pre-qualification team members while working closely with the Commercial and Supply Chain teams across the various market sectors. A key focus of all activities will be based on customer centricity, sustainability and eco-friendly concepts and enhancing our position as a major manufacturer in the Middle East region.
- Understands the business objectives and ensures our marketing strategies support achieving those objectives.
- Determines and establishes marketing and communication needs ensuring they are aligned to business priorities. Ensures marketing plans are clearly communicated to stake holders.
- Plays a key role in positioning our brands in the markets we operate.
- Works closely with the product development team in development of products that respond to the current and future market needs.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Enforces brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Establishes and controls budget for related work area. Monitors budget and provides appropriate reports to Management for review.
- Ensures creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Develops and implements marketing and communication plans, including online and offline and social media. Oversees the designs and production of printed promotional materials including catalogues, brochures, flyers, and program and media guides.
- Identifies the appropriate media channels where each product or service’s marketing materials can be delivered to the target customers.
- Leads the selection and management of all vendors and contractors including negotiations along with the Procurement department.
- Manage the Pre-Qualification team ensuring that the PQ process is streamlined and submissions are efficiently tracked.
- Conducts customer surveys as scheduled and provide effective reports for Management review.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in marketing, communications, public relations
- Overall experience of around 12 – 15 years with at least 3 – 5 years in a similar role. It will be preferable to have someone from a construction / building material / manufacturing background. Middle East experience is required while UAE experience would be an added advantage.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills. Arabic would be an advantage.
- Should be hands-on with the role and not be overdependent on support from team members.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords’ etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be a strong advantage.
- High level of energy and a passion to bring changes.
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to analyse, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, and/or business data.
- Must be detail oriented.