The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the marketing department, including content management, event and campaign management, PR, and reporting.
Content planning and management
- Create and manage content for marketing materials, including website, social media, and email. This includes Work closely with the commercial and / or other internal teams to understand story lines and create initial drafts for further work by the external content creative team.
- Work with creative team & other external parties to develop and produce marketing assets, such as brochures, flyers, and presentations.
- Works closely with external content management agencies ensuring timely completion of agreed deliverables inline with the approved calendar / schedule.
- Proof read content received to ensure the desired message is delivered in a professional manner.
- Working closely with internal teams, proposes (including budgeting) and executes the approved marketing calendar.
- Works with the Finance team to keep track of marketing spend and highlights concerns, if any.
- Proactively works with the Procurement team in the vendor selection & vendor rating process.
- Manages the PR, PO and GRN process for Marketing
- Stays current on marketing tools and trends and makes appropriate recommendations to the Line Manager.
Event Management and PR
- Plan and execute events including trade shows, conferences and webinars. Use events to generate leads and transfer this information to the Commercial team.
- Works closely with the commercial team to understand and report the impact of events & campaigns to help understand the ROI from participating in events and provide other analyses that will help decide our future strategy.
- Manage and optimize marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Pitch stories to media outlets and generate positive coverage for the company.
- Develop and execute press releases and other PR materials.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations preferably in a manufacturing industry
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, SEM. Hotjar knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience with marketing automation and reporting tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create professional presentations.
- While a driving license is not mandatory for the role, the job holder will be required to travel to events and exhibitions within and outside UAE.