Responsible for quality management systems and ensuring its implementation with approval from the Compliance Manager. To improve the overall processes, control across the Supply Chain function and support the Quality Management System (QMS) implementation.
- Prepares and proposes quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Prepares risk management framework and monitor its status.
- Ensures implementation and effectiveness of quality management systems.
- Devises sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality assurance data of all the business processes.
- Documents internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigates customer complaints and audit non-conformities.
- Collects and compiles process data across the departments and deploys suitable statistical techniques.
- Analyses data to identify areas for improvement in the quality management systems.
- Develops, recommends, and monitors corrective actions.
- Prepares reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identifies training needs and organizes training interventions to meet quality management systems requirements.
- Coordinates and supports on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Ensures timely action for control of documents and records.
- Supervises product defect analysis and scraps and manages reduction.
- Assists in providing update quality standards and introduce new certification schemes depending on market requirements.
- Calibrations of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Provides regular report on quality performance, progress, and status.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent, with at least 5 years of quality management systems experience
- ISO 9001 Lead/Internal Auditor Certificate
- Excellent MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Should have very good knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of Quality Assurance
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Very good interpersonal, communication (verbal & written), presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and report data.