Responsible for the management of sales and relationships to ensure that the annual sales target is achieved in the assigned portfolio. Works to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries on time, and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Generating sales revenues for the assigned portfolio of accounts in line with agreed annual sales targets.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and taking accountability for effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Focus on developing existing clients while also generating new business opportunities.
- Presents a value proposition to clients as an important strategy to achieve sales.
- Negotiates with customers on prices and contractual terms.
- Maintains an awareness of sales and other business developments amongst competitors and passes on relevant information to the team.
- Coordinates with the Pre-Qualification team for timely and accurate submissions.
- Provides support to the Credit Control team in collecting outstanding dues.
- Provides periodical sales reports to the Line Manage
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Engineering degree either in Mechanical or Civil with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in the GCC construction industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the Arabic language is preferred.