Fuseal® PP is primarily an Electrofusion piping system that is also complemented by a full line of Fast-Lock™ Mechanical Joint fittings; the two fitting types are interchangeable, easy to install, and perfectly reliable for special waste drainage.
Properties & applications
|FUSEAL||38mm to 152mm||Flame retardant polypropylene||New electrofusion locking collar|
|FUSEAL Fast-Lock TM||38 mm to 102 mm||Flame retardant polypropylene||Mechanical joint|
|FUSEAL||203mm to 356mm||Flame and non-flame retardant polypropylene||Electrofusion|
|FUSEAL||406mm to 457mm||Flame and non-flame retardant polypropylene||Butt fusion|
PRODUCT RANGE (Dual Containment)
|Dual Containment||38mm to 152mm||Flame retardant polypropylene|
|Dual Containment||203mm to 457mm||Non-flame retardant polypropylene|
• Flame retardant polypropylene (up to 152mm as standard).
• Non-flame retardant polypropylene (larger sizes as standard).
• Drainage system that can handle elevated pressures.
• Constant temperature: 0°C – 82°C
• Intermittent temperature: Up to 100°C
Chemical waste containment: Excellent chemical resistance and physical properties ideal for handling corrosive waste mixtures of acids, bases and solvents. Diluted mineral acids and aqueous solutions of acid salts, which are destructive to most metals.
School, college and university laboratories: Science and education go hand-in-hand. During experiments, lessons and tests, laboratories need to safely discharge hazardous chemicals. With FUSEAL® the corrosive waste is securely drained away.
Hospitals and the health sector: The health sector requires a vast array of chemicals to undertake tests and processes. FUSEAL® has been expertly designed to meet these needs.
Chemical process: Industrial applications and factories where the processing of chemicals takes place, is another typical application where FUSEAL® can safely evacuate corrosive waste.
Utilities: Water treatment, where the monitoring of the quantity, quality, filtering, pH levels, particulate matter, salts, and chlorine levels are all important in delivering clean water across the globe.
Food and beverage: In applications where chemicals are required to clean and maintain a high level of hygiene, such as food & beverage, FUSEAL® can securely deal with corrosive waste to help maintain the hygiene levels required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Low installation cost with maintenance-free service
• Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance
• Flame retardant PP 38mm to 152mm as standard
• Both non-flame and flame retardant PP options 203mm to 457mm
• High temperature, intermittent discharges up to 100°C, continuous up to 82°C
• Electrofusion and mechanical jointing technologies
• Lightweight, easy to use welding machine
• Full system solution
• Off-site fabrications
• Dual containment option
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
• Flame retardant with UL-94 rating of V-2, and ASTM D635 rating of HB
• Compliant against ASTM F1412, ASTM D4101 and ASTM D635
• Capable of being installed in accordance with EN12056 and EN1852-1