uPVC duct pipes provide a long-lasting, cost-effective solution for a huge range of applications.
This product is extremely chemically resistant to corrosive fumes, gases and fluids. Seamless, large diameter extrusion guarantees smoothness, uniformity and dimensional stability.
Its lightweight makes it ideal for fabrication, handling and installation.
Properties & applications
For Metric series, pipes are available from 25 mm to 400 mm and for Inch Series , 1 to 12 inch pipes are available.
- Specific Gravity: 1.42
- Vicat Softening: ˃ 80°C (BS 2782)
- Inflammability: will not support combustion
- Specific Heat: 1.00kJ / kg / 0C
- Thermal Conductivity: 1.9 x 10-3 W / (mk)
- Tensile Strength: 46.5 Nmm-2 (9500 PSI)
- Flexural Strength: 93.08Nmm-2 (13500 PSI)
- Water and gas systems
- Factory and industrial applications
- Telephone cables
- High voltage underground cables
- Street and domestic power supplies
- TV & radio cables
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Strong and durable
Rustproof and UV resistant
Easy to install and lightweight
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
DIN 8062, BSEN 1452 & BS 3506 Standard