The Hepworth soil & waste system for above ground gravity drainage is well-known for its dependability and ease of installation. Designers will find its comprehensive range of fittings particularly efficient to suit many types of buildings, from villas to high-rise structures, and will appreciate the highest level of customer service and technical support. The Hepworth drainage range is available with either push-fit jointing technology or with solvent welded joints from our Dacta range. It is fully accredited with Kitemark certification and abides by local codes and regulations.
Properties & applications
Technocore multilayer technology
Techocore Multilayer pipes technology improves pipes performance and support the whole industry to achieve a lower carbon footprint, leading to a more sustainable world. Our Technocore technology is fully accredited internationally and locally. Its three layers of manufacturing improve product performance and reduce maintenance costs.
uPVC is resistant to most acids, alkalis and oil but liable to be impacted by concentrated sulphuric, nitric and chromic acids and organic solvents. For specialized applications, consult the Technical Services Department for advice.
- Soil Push Fit 82-400mm diam in uPVC
- Solvent Weld Waste 32-50mm in ABS
- Push Fit Waste in Polypropylene
PVC Soil / Rainwater: 82 / 110 / 160 / 200 / 250 / 315 / 400mm diam
PVC Techocore: 110mm/ 160mm diam
ABS Waste: 32 / 40 / 50mm Diam
PP Waste: 34 / 41 / 54 Diam OD
The perfect choice for building drainage systems, designed for the removal of waste with minimal disruption and ultimate reliability, including soil waste and rainwater systems.
Features and benefits
- Fully Kitemarked system, in accordance with relevant British & European standards
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Push-fit jointing technology allows fast installation
- Full system solution from initial connections through to external discharge
- Abrasion resistant and highly durable
- Easy to cut with no specialist equipment required